Sneak Preview: Wicked Will by Bailey Macdonald

Wicked Will Cover Art


I read a post on Shooting Stars Mag done by the wonderful Lauren yesterday. She posted a promo for a book called, "Wicked Will" by Bailey Macdonald. I have to say that I was totally intrigued by the way the post was written, and the premise of the book.

Get this, it's young Shakespeare solving a murder mystery. I think that sounds awesome. At the end of her post she had a contest for the first three people to find the hidden Shakespeare quotes and the play they came from. The winners received a signed copy of the book. So, I of course entered. And I got this email this morning.

You got two out of three!  "The world's a theater" is not from Shakespeare, but from Thomas Heywood's An Apology for Actors.  I'll send you an autographed copy anywyay.
Bailey


I'm super excited for this book to come in the mail so I can check it out. Please head over to Shooting Stars Mag and read the promo. And then watch for my review!