48 Hour Challenge: Sunday

I made it through my first 24 hours of the 48 hour book challenge. Here are the books I've read so far:

My Last Skirt by Lynda Durrant
East by Edith Pattou
Dragon of the Lost Sea by Laurence Yep
The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Beastly by Alex Finn
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale

And, like yesterday, I will be updating this blog throughout the day to keep track of hours.

Time of update: 11:22 am
Hours read: 3 hours
Books read: 7
Total Time today: 3

Time of update: 2:32 pm
Hours read: 3.5 hours
Books read: 7
Total Time Today: 6.5 hours
Currently Reading: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

UPDATE:
Time of updatE: 4:08 pm
Hours read: 1.5 hours
Books read: 8
Total time today: 8 hours
Currently Reading: Graceling by Kristin Cashore