Bloggiesta Wrap Up

I had a productive weekend of blog maintaince. Taking the weekend was totally worth it. I feel like my site reflects a lot more of who I am and has a much cleaner look. Here's the run down of the weekend.

Friday:
  • Designed background
  • Designed Header
  • Attempted to upload header
  • Added Tweeple, cleaned up google reader
  • Planned future posts
  • Brainstormed meme and award ideas
Total Hours: 6


Today:
  • Uploaded new site design including header and background. I think it looks fabulous!
  • Fixed all sidebars and links
  • Created and uploaded new Favicon
  • Created a gravatar account
  • Did a web grader analysis. Then, implemented changes
  • Helped out with technical stuff on Twitter
  • Read through comments and started responding through email.
  • Updated Goodreads
  • Made comments on social networking sites.
Goals: Will be updated 6/21 am
  • 10/10 New Subscribers (Thanks everyone! I've got 35 total. Not bad for one month of blogging)
  • 20/15 New Comments (This isn't counting the mini-challenge, btw)
  • 1/10 Backup Posts
Total Time: 10 hours

Mini Challenges Completed:

Rebecca at The Book Lady's Blog: Cleaning up Google Reader
Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Reading?: Creating Favicons and Gravatars
Michelle at Galley Smith: Correctly Using Anchor Text
Ruth at Bookish Ruth: Grading Your Website

Comments Left: Probably about 10. I will do follow-up comments later, promise

Tweets Sent: Hundreds. I'll have to count another time, lol.

TOTAL Hours: 16

My favorite part of the Bloggiesta was getting that formatting change done. Now, I've got to do some updating on my other book challenges, and most importantly, get some reading done!