48 Hour Challenge: Wrapup

Well, that was fun! I seriously diminished my TBR pile, and have a LOT to review now. I'm going to set my posts to publish in the future, so there will probably be 2 or so a day for the next week. I also had some fun connecting with people on Twitter. Here is a summary of the last two days for me.

Saturday:

7:00 am: Time officially starts
9:00 am: Reading: "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman
11:00 am: Reading: "Book of a Thousand Days" by Shannon Hale
1:00 pm: Lunch for 30 minutes
1:30 pm: Reading: "Beastly" by Alex Flinn
4:30 pm: Reading "The Supernaturalist" by Eoin Colfer
8:00 pm: Reading "Dragon of the Lost Sea" by Laurence Yep
9:40 pm: Reading "East" by Edith Pattou
12:00 am: Stopped reading

Sunday:
8:00 am: Reading: "East" by Edith Pattou
10:00 am: Reading: "My Last Skirt" by Lynda Durrant
11:30 am: Reading: "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak
4:00 pm: Reading: "Graceling" by Kristin Cashore
5-7:30 pm: Family Time
7:30 pm: Reading: "Graceling" by Kristin Cashore
1:30 am: Finished!

I'm not going to separate my reading time from social networking time. Simply because I took about 15 minutes every hour to update Twitter and such, and it would be too difficult to separate.

Total Hours Read: 28 hours (not quite 30, dang it!)
Total Books Read: 9
Total Pages Read: TBD (to be determined)

Thanks again to MotherReader for organizing this. It was a fantastic weekend.